Research Day Registration
Research Abstract Submission & Presenter Registration
- Abstract submissions will be reviewed once presenters are registered for Research Day.
- Research projects may include complete works, works in progress or case reports that address any topic relevant to family medicine. Deadline to submit is Friday, January 18, 2019.
- PowerPoint presentations are assigned a 20 minute slot (15 minutes for presentation and 5 minutes for Q&A).
- Posters must meet size requirements: 2' x 4'.
- Winners will be selected for best research presentation in each category (resident, student, faculty/fellow), best poster in each category (best research, best QI, best case presentation), and best research presentation overall. Only those selected for oral presentations will be eligible for cash prizes.
- All abstract submissions will be reviewed by the Advisory Committee and the strongest in each category will be selected to present in PowerPoint format, as space allows. Those projects not selected for PowerPoint presentation will be invited to submit a poster presentation.