Does your organization want to...
- Reach a specific audience of 200+ family medicine specialists assembled in one place at one time?
- Meet attendees during unopposed time at the ever popular meet-and-greet reception, in the exhibit hall, during breaks, and at breakfast and lunch?
- Gain wide conference exposure via promotional, onsite, and post-conference materials, including recognition on www.pafp.com with linkage to your website?
- Make contacts in an economical and effective way?
- Inspire medical students to pursue a career in family medicine?
- Ensure the future of quality health care for everyone?
Consider sponsoring and/or exhibiting at one of PAFP Foundation's premier CME conferences.
DOWNLOAD - Exhibit/Sponsorship Information
For additional information, contact Janine Owen, Chief Education Officer at (717) 418-0398.
* PAFP reserves the right to reject any sponsor and/or any proposed content from any sponsor in its sole discretion.
A satellite symposium is a great opportunity to offer targeted education on topics that can help improve patient care and health outcomes or introduce physicians to a new product or service.
Product theaters are powerful solutions for reaching your target market by providing an opportunity for commercial organizations to present information about their product or services or therapeutic areas to physicians and other health care providers attending the CME meeting.
For more information about these events and how to apply to host a satellite event at an upcoming PAFP event, please click on the links below:
The PAFP may take photographs and/or record audio and video at this event. By attending, you consent to the use of photographs, audio, and video recording of you by the PAFP and its designees in PAFP communications and promotions, or for any other lawful purpose.