Join Today (http://www.aafp.org/memapp)
Of course if you join today, you’ll immediately begin to receive full member benefi ts, including input on advocacy issues, free (or really low-cost) CME and exclusive services, such as a free practice website, a listserve for your practice manager and online practice management and quality improvement programs.
Dues Made Easy
The AAFP handles dues for both organizations. When you join, you belong to both the PAFP and the AAFP (and any local chapter if there is one in your area). No money is due with your membership application. You’ll receive an invoice a few weeks later. For your convenience, a number of payment options are available, including monthly credit card payments. Just ask the AAFP Membership Department staff for
assistance. Call 1-800-274-2237.
Advocacy to bring more control to your professional life
CME to make you the best family physician you can be
Exclusive member services for you and your practice
Reaching out and shaping the future of family medicine
We’re All About YOU!
AAFP and PAFP serve family medicine as a specialty, but sometimes it's all about taking care of you as an individual physician. We not only give you what you need, but what you want and how you want it.
- Bottom-line yet patient-centered advocacy.
- Low cost (or free), top-quality CME at convenient times and at fun, nearby locations (so your family can tag along).
- Relevant, at-your-fingertips practice management information and assistance.
- Local and interest-based networking to foster collegiality and community.
- Timely, clinically correct patient information and handouts.
- A commitment to your present and a focus on your future.