The PAFP Foundation offers unique opportunities for corporate and foundation supporters to form partnerships with our organization and its physician, medical resident, and medical student members. Corporate partnerships help support a wide range of programming.
Partnership opportunities come in a wide variety of options:
- Support a valuable educational session, the highly attended Welcome Reception, or a hospitality suite at our premier Live CME Conferences
- Host a live webinar or underwrite enduring online education for physicians and medical students
- Invest in the future of family medicine: Host a table, sponsor a reception, finance student transportation for the PAFP Foundation's Clinical Camp
- Endow a Student Scholarship fund
- Subsidize one of our many Public Health Initiatives
Whether gifts are unrestricted, earmarked for a particular program or in-kind donations, each donation helps offset budget costs and directly impacts the support of our events and programming.
The PAFP Foundation offers our corporate sponsors attractive marketing opportunities, providing your organization with visibility, recognition, and networking opportunities among our 4,800 physician, resident and student members across Pennsylvania. Supporting family medicine — whether you want to maximize marketing exposure, network with family physicians, or simply give back to the community — helps ensure quality health care for all Pennsylvanians. For more information, please contact Janine Owen at (717) 635-7574 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Every gift makes a difference! Each partnership is valued by the PAFP Foundation and receives special recognition. Check out the Benefits for Giving.