Thank you to all of our sponsors and golfers who made the 5th Annual FORE Family Medicine a success! Check back soon to see event photos from this year's tournament and cooking class!
PAFP Foundation's invitational tournament will benefit student initiatives, including:
- The Lila Stein Kroser, MD Leadership Scholarship Fund - supporting future leaders in the field of Family Medicine through an annual scholarship fund in memory of Lila Stein Kroser, MD.
- The Nikitas J. Zervanos, MD Medical Student Interest in Family Medicine Fund - supports the basic student interest programs in Family Medicine.
- The AAFP National Conference of Family Medicine Residents and Medical Students Scholarship Fund - sends students to this annual conference held annually in Kansas City, MO.
- Research Day - Held in conjunction with Spring CME Conference, this forum provides a unique opportunity for future family physicians to keep practice-based research relevant throughout their career.
- Clinical Camp - An intense program providing students immersion in a wide variety of clinical procedures commonly performed in family medicine.