1. Review the Course Information
Title: Endocrine “Storm”
Origin: Hershey CME Conference
Presenter: Michael Humphrey, DO, Andrea Manni, MD, & Andrew Lutzkanin, MD, FAAFP
Speaker: Michael Humphrey, DO
- Identify the diagnosis and management of common types of thyroid issues;
- Understand treatment options.
Adrenal Nodules and Aldosterone
Speaker: Andrea Manni, MD
- To become familiar with the evaluation of the malignant potential of an adrenal mass;
- To become familiar with the endocrine functionality of an adrenal mass;
- To become familiar with the follow-up of a patient with an adrenal mass in case it is not removed.
Evaluation and Management of Amenorrhea
Speaker: Andrew Lutzkanin, MD, FAAFP
- Examine the different causes of amenorrhea;
- Describe a structured approach to the initial evaluation and workup of amenorrhea;
- Develop appropriate management plans for patients with amenorrhea.
Faculty Disclosure Statement: The speakers have no conflict of interest, financial agreement, or working affiliation with any group or organization. The speakers have attested that their presentation will be free of all commercial bias toward a specific company and its products. The speakers indicated that the content of the presentation will not include discussion of unapproved or investigational uses of products or devices.
CME Credits: 2.0 credits
Handouts: download here
Patient Safety (y/n): Yes
IMPORTANT: You Must Register to Receive CME Credits. Once you have completed the registration form and hit 'submit' you will automatically be re-directed back to this page and you can proceed to STEP 3
3. Watch the Video
4. Take the Post -Test
This Enduring Material activity, Hershey CME Conference CME, has been reviewed and is acceptable for credit by the American Academy of Family Physicians. Term of approval begins 4/17/20. Term of approval is for one year from this date. Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
This enduring material, Endocrine “Storm”, has been reviewed and is acceptable for up to 2.0 Prescribed credits by the American Academy of Family Physicians (AAFP). Physicians should claim only the credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity.
CME Certificate Explanation
You must complete the post-test as proof of participation in order to receive your CME certificate. After completion of the post-test, you will be directed to a webpage where you can download your CME certificate.