2014 CME Cruise
7-Night Cruise from Baltimore to Bermuda
General Cruise Information:
Despite the unfortunate events that led to the cancellation of PAFP's planned 2013 CME Cruise, we have already charted a new course for 2014. The cruise has been rescheduled for June 20 through June 27, 2014. The itinerary will remain the same as the one planned for 2013 - a seven-day cruise from Baltimore to Kings Wharf, Bermuda and back. We're convinced that all things will work in our favor in 2014 and the maiden voyage of PAFP's CME Cruise will be our best event yet. Don't miss this opportunity to gain CME credits and enjoy a great cruise!
Friday, June 20 - Friday, June 27 2014
Seven-night Bermuda Cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas
Includes two nights docked in Bermuda CLICK HERE for Full Itinerary
CME Cruise Agenda
The PAFP needs to secure 30 CME registrants for the CME cruise to set sail. The deadline to reach this number of registrants is November 16. Early registration is recommended. Questions? Please contact Janine Owen at firstname.lastname@example.org or (717) 635-7574.
- EARN up to 18 hours of valuable CME from an exceptional education agenda! A complete schedule will soon be available at pafp.com/cruise.
- ENJOY some dazzling entertainment at various venues, test your luck at the Vegas-style casino, shop until you drop at duty-free stores, take in entertainment in the inimitable Broadway vein!
- ENGAGE in tons of family fun including rock climbing, a video arcade, an art and photo gallery, pools and whirlpools, and dedicated special entertainment for teens and youth, including an Ocean Adventure Youth program.
||The seven-night Bermuda Cruise aboard Royal Caribbean's Grandeur of the Seas includes two nights docked in beautiful Bermuda. You don't want to miss this! We'll see you there!
- The PAFP is holding a block of rooms at the Four Points by Sheraton the evening prior to departure, with complimentary shuttle service to & from the hotel to the Port of Baltimore and back.
- The complete CME lineup will include a pre-cruise CME event prior to boarding.
- Up to 18 hours of CME will be offered on this cruise (CME registration fees apply).
An overview of the Grandeur of the Seas
Registration & Booking
|Register for the Live CME Conference
|$399 - PAFP Members
$499 - AAFP Members
$599 - Non-Members
|covers conference registration
CLICK HERE to Register
*IMPORTANT - Returning Registrants - If you were registered for the canceled 2013 PAFP CME cruise and wish to rebook for 2014, you will receive a 25 percent discount on your booking fee. (Note: This is just 25 percent off the cost of the cruise and does not include the CME itself.) You do not have to book online again. Simply call Lori at (941) 932-1193 and she will assist with the booking. You will, however, have to once again complete Step 1 to register and pay for the CME conference. (For security purposes, we do not keep your credit card information on file.)
**IMPORTANT - It is critical that we strictly adhere to the budget developed for this event. Consequently, we cannot for any reason refund the CME registration fee if you choose to cancel. Thank you for your understanding.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL CRUISE INFORMATION
Exclusive Travel Agent for this Cruise is:
Cruise by Lori
Cruise by Lori website
Four Points by Sheraton BWI Airport Hotel
1001 Scott Drive • Baltimore, MD 21240
Phone: (800) 368-7764
Note: mention you are a PAFP CME Conference attendee
Thursday, June 27th, 2013
$95 Room (group rate)
$15 Parking (hotel guests - entire week/length of cruise)
$30 Parking (non-guests, entire week)
Exhibitors and Corporate Partners:
please click here for further information and opportunities
We'd like to thank the following sponsors for making this event possible.
Click here for more information about PMSLIC
Click here for more information about Patient First