|Top 10 Reasons to Attend the 2012 PAFP Annual Meeting May 17 - 19
10. Great location - the incredible Omni Bedford Springs Resort in Bedford, Pennsylvania. It’s right in the heart of the Bedford Springs Hotel Historic District, a designated National Historic Landmark!
9. Play a round of golf on the historic course or learn some amazing culinary creations – all while supporting medical school student programs – on Saturday, May 19.
8. Join our SAM Study Group on preventive care, Thursday, May 17.
7. Have a say in the direction of the PAFP! Attend the Commission Meetings on Friday, May 18. If you have ideas about CME, advocacy, practice management, or membership benefits this is your chance to voice your opinion.
6. Enjoy great food – and some insight – at the Lila Stein Kroser, MD Memorial Lecture and Lunch, Friday, May 18.
5. Congratulate a colleague as we present awards to the Family Physician of the Year, Teacher of the Year and Volunteer Teacher of the Year, Friday, May 18.
4. Help us recognize Foundation supporters on Friday, May 18. Without these donors, the PAFP would not be able to offer members affordable CME and other important member benefits.
3. Meet the new president! Friday, May 18 is the Installation of 2012-13 PAFP President Kevin Wong, MD.
2. Celebrate good times! Dress up, dine and dance the night away at the Celebration Dinner and Dance with a Silent Auction on Friday, May 18.
1. And the number-one reason … Help us help you! The PAFP’s mission is to serve the needs of you, our members – and the more you are involved, the better we can serve you. Please join us for this year’s Annual Meeting! Click here to register.