Pennsylvania Dept. of Health Loan Repayment Program
Application forms and additional information available online or contact:
Mary Smith, Program Administrator, (717) 772-5298.
You can handle your medical school loan debt and stay in Pennsylvania!
Connect to J-1 Visa and other National Interest Waivers programs.
Browse current openings.
Applications are reviewed quaterly.
National Health Service Corps Loan Repayment Program
Physician opportunities in Pennsylvania may also qualify for NCHC LRP. New enhancements resulting from dramatically increased investments in primary care workforce and infrastructure in the federal health care reform legislation include:
Call the Pennsylvania Dept of Health Loan Repayment Program staff to learn more about:
- $60,000 for two years of service
- Full and Part-time contracts available
For more information on the Loan Repayment Program for primary health care practitioners, please visit www.health.state.pa.us/pco and click on the “Loan Repayment Program” link, or email LoanRepayment@state.pa.us.
- The location of the designated underserved areas
- Where the existing approved openings are posted
- How to get your practice site approved
- How to get connected to the Visa Waiver Programs